Eng | Esp
Permanent residency allows a person to live and work in the US without fear of deportation, but such status must be maintained.  A green card can be obtained outside the US through consular processing at a US consulate or embassy, or can be obtained inside the US through adjustment of status.   There are three main ways to obtain a green card; through family, through a job or through refugee or asylee status.  

If you or a loved one are interested in obtaining a green card, please contact Elsie C. Vasquez today for a consultation at (212) 304-0105 or by email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .